Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger is an Austrian naturalized American film actor, former bodybuilder, producer, businessman, and former politician who served as the 38th governor of California from 2003 to 2011. As of 2021, he is the most recent Republican governor of California. Read More about Arnold Schwarzenegger on Wikipedia. In this post we will read Top 13 Best Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes, Best Arnold Schwarzenegger Motivational Quotes & Body Building Motivational Quotes of 2022.
- “You have to remember something: Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
2. “Just like in bodybuilding, failure is also a necessary experience for growth in our own lives, for if we’re never tested to our limits, how will we know how strong we really are? How will we ever grow?” – Arnold Schwarzenegger Body Building Motivational Quotes.
3. “For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger Motivational Quotes.
4. “The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
5. “The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Best Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes for Motivation
6. “If you don’t find the time, if you don’t do the work, you don’t get the results.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
7. “Positive thinking can be contagious. Being surrounded by winners helps you develop into a winner.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
8. “If you want to turn a vision into reality, you have to give 100% and never stop believing in your dream.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
9. “If you don’t find the time, if you don’t do the work, you don’t get the results.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes of 2022
10. “The more knowledge you have, the more you’re free to rely on your instincts.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
11. “I knew I was a winner back in the late sixties. I knew I was destined for great things. People will say that kind of thinking is totally immodest. I agree. Modesty is not a word that applies to me in any way – I hope it never will.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
12. “I do the same exercises I did 50 years ago and they still work. I eat the same food I ate 50 years ago and it still works.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
13. “Life’s six rules for success. 1. Trust yourself. 2. Break some rules. 3. Don’t be afraid to fail. 4. Ignore the naysayers. 5. Work like hell. 6. Give something back.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger